We are delighted that the Boston City Council’s Committee on Parks, Recreation & Transportation has announced a series of public discussions, in partnership with Northeastern University Professor Peter G. Furth, on several critical topics. These discussions will be held in the Iannella Chamber on the 5th Floor of City Hall, and also livestreamed at http://www.cityofboston.gov/citycouncil/live.asp. Come in person to be part of the conversation, and please spread the word! Kudos to City Council President Michelle Wu for taking the major leadership role to make this happen.
- Tues, Nov. 15th, 12-1:30pm — Low-Stress Bicycle Network
- Tues, Dec. 6th, 4-5:30pm — Pedestrian Service and Safety
- Thurs, Jan. 5th, 4-5:30pm — Systematic Safety — European Vision Zero Principles Applied to Boston
- Thursday, Feb. 2nd, 4-5:30pm — Transit Signal Priority
- Thurs, Mar. 2nd, 4-5:30pm — Parking Management